Spider Man 3 is a 2007 action game that follows the plot of the movie with a few additions of villains, released in the same year. The game was made by Activision and published for PlayStation 2 and 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, Wii, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and PC. Depending on the platform you are playing on, you will get a different list of villains from Marvel comics. You still get the film’s main villains.
How to Install:
Follow the steps as follows to Install Spider-Man 3 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file.
- Then open the folder where you saved the file.
- After that, double click on the ISO file.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: Spider-Man-3.iso
File Size: 4.12 GB
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon 64 2800+
RAM: 1 GB
Graphics: Radeon X1300 / GeForce 7300 LE
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP