Road Rash is the one PC game, the mere mention of which fills every 90s kid with a sense of nostalgia. From the early days of computers joining the mainstream, this game always finds a place in the canon of PC games. Developed and released by Electronic Arts in 1991, Road Rash took the gaming industry by storm which was in its nascent stage. The developers rolled out several sequels but the classical Road Rash appeals to our teenage memories like nothing else.
How to Install
Follow the steps as follows to Install Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: Road-Rash.zip
File Size: 4.52 MB
Author: EA Games
License: Free to Try (Shareware)
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP
RAM: 256 MB
Graphics Card: 16 MB
Free Disk Space: 50 MB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Vista / XP