Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, popularly known as PES 2012 is one of the most played football games worldwide from the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise. It is a sequel to the PES 2011 which was developed and published by Konami. The football game was released for PC, Xbox, PlayStation 2 and 3, and the PlayStation Portable.
How to Install
Follow the steps as follows to Install Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: PES-2012.zip
File Size: 1.37 GB
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.40GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3400+
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: 256MB
Free Disk Space: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7