Among the enchanted ruins of the Orient, lies the lost glory of Persia. Based in and around Ancient Iran, this game franchise, with its iconic action sequences and exotic setting, promises to blow your mind into a gazillion pieces. This game was designed and developed by Jordan Mechner in the 1980s who is also the mastermind behind the classical game Karateka (1984).
How to install:
Follow the steps as follows to install Prince of Persia: Warrior Within on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: Prince-of-Persia.exe
File Size: 297.14 MB
License: Free to Try (Shareware)
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 1000 MHz Pentium III / AMD Athlon or equivalent
RAM: 256 MB
Graphics: GeForce 3 / ATI Radeon 7500
Free Disk Space: 400 MB
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 98SE