One of the most popular Pc racing game franchises of all time, the Need for Speed series indeed is a class apart from the other Pc games. The mere mention of the NFS series brings a smile to the faces of the avid gamer. In the world of burning rubber, drifting tires, and crazy racing, the hardcore gamer finds its true calling. Each level intensifies the fun. Further, it can be played across different platforms making it an exciting challenge. Let’s delve a bit deeper into the eighth game of the NFS series i.e. Need for Speed: Underground.
How to install:
Follow the steps as follows to install Need for Speed: Underground 2 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You need to open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: NFS: Underground 2.zip
File Size: 344 MB
Author: Electronic Arts
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium III 933MHz or AMD Athlon XP 2600+
RAM: 256 MB
Graphics: 32 MB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP