Minecraft is a sandbox video game which is developed by a Swedish video game developer known as Mojang Studio. This game is based on the JAVA programming language. This game officially launched in 20011 before this in 2009 it launched as a paid version game for personal computers. At present time Minecraft has approx. 126 million or more monthly users and 200 million copies of this game also sold out. This game runs as a 3-dimensional infinite long area which was explored by the players & the player is able to construct buildings, able to discover & extract raw materials. By default, it runs on FPP mode (first-person perspective).
Minecraft consists of so many difficulties in-game. In this when the player creates a new world at that time he has to choose 1 mode out of 5 and 1 difficulty out of 4. The player also has to choose gameplay out of easy to hard. A new player can decide his game appearance as Alex or Steve & Mobs are non-player characters that are present in-game.
How to install:
Follow the steps as follows to install Minecraft:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: MinecraftInstaller.msi
File Size: 2.2 MB
License: Free to Try (Shareware)
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7