Half-Life 2 is a first-person shooter game that was released in 2004. It is a science-fiction game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The game was developed with a USD 40 million budget within five years. The game was released for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Developers combine the use of puzzles, storytelling, and shooting to give plays a unique user experience.
How to Install:
Follow the steps as follows to Install Half-Life 2 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: Half-Life-2.exe
File Size: 751.20 MB
Author: Valve Corporation
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.80 GHz / AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Graphics: Radeon 9000 / GeForce 2 MX
Free Disk Space: 7 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP