Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an action-adventure video game that was released in 2002. It was developed by Rockstar North in a fictional Vice City (Miami), Florida setting taking place in 1986. The video game is the fourth installment of the Grand Theft Auto series. The game was initially released for the Playstation 2, but after gaining popularity, it was made available for PC and Xbox.
How to Install:
Follow the steps as follows to Install GTA Vice City on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: GTA-Vice-City.zip
File Size: 1.10 GB
Author: Rockstar Games
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Celeron 857 @ 1.20GHz / 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: 32 MB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP