Fortnite is one of the most popular online multiplayer games which was created by Epic games in 2017. At present time Fortnite is most popular among gamers. It is a survival-based game in which one player fought with another 99 players to win under the battle royal structure. Fortnite released in July 2017 at that time this game comes with 2 modes & in present time this game consists of 3 types which are:
How to install:
Follow the steps as follows to install Fortnite:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: EpicInstaller-fortnite.exe
File Size: 42.5 MB
Author: Epic Games, Inc.
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 3.3 GHz or AMD FX 4300 3.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
Free Disk Space: 20 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (64-bit)