An innovated version of FIFA 06, this PC game was released across various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, Xbox 360, and Nintendo DS among others. Like its predecessor, it was published by Electronic Arts. Thus overall FIFA 07 seems like a good improvement on the FIFA 06. A carefully designed career mode, easy to master gameplay, and great control, this game has it all. Therefore get ready for hours of intense addictive gameplay while you progress through the player’s career, winning various leagues, signing attractive deals, and owning the world. True football fans, this one is for you.
How to install:
Follow the steps as follows to install FIFA 07 on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Then you will notice a AutoRun file for the FIFA 07 and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You need to open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: FIFA_07_PC.zip
File Size: 754 MB
Author: Electronic Arts
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Celeron 1.3 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics: 64 MB
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP