Although the Call of Duty franchise is still dropping new installments, as late as 2020, playing its older versions instantly fills a gamer with a feeling of nostalgia. Call of Duty 2, similar to its predecessor, is set among the battlefields of World War II. Published in 2005 by Activision, this game is packed with realistic graphics, perfect sound, and well-designed levels.
How to Install:
Follow the steps as follows to Install Call of Duty 2:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- Then Right-click on the zip file and click on the ‘extract here’ option from the dropdown menu.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: Call of Duty 2.zip
File Size: 650.56 MB
Author: Infinity Ward
License: Free to Try (Shareware)
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics Card: 64 MB
Free Disk Space: 5 GB
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7