Angry Birds, popularly known as the Angry Birds Classic, is a puzzle video game developed and published by Rovio Entertainment. The game was published in 2009 for iOS and Maemo devices. It was eventually developed for Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10, and Symbian devices after it sold more than 10 million copies.
How to Install:
Follow the steps as follows to Install Angry Birds on your PC:
- First, click on the download button and save the file on your PC.
- After that, open the folder where you saved the file.
- After that, you will notice a Setup file for the game and double click on it.
- If asked to allow the program to make changes to your device, click “Yes” to continue.
- Then you will see an installation box.
- Then follow the instructions to install the game.
- After that, You can now open the game from the Start menu or Desktop.
File Name: AngryBirdsInstaller.exe
File Size: 74.29 MB
Author: Rovio Entertainment
License: Free to Play
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2500+
RAM: 512 MB
Graphics: Radeon 1200 / GeForce 6200
Free Disk Space: 500 MB
OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP